Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Name That Thing

Hi, metta hallem/t,
ZiweT is used to prepare aghrum, bread and Taberbucht, couscous. It is made of wood and it is passed from generation to generation. Any other names for it? How do they call it in Tamzabit, Taqbaylit, Tarifit...etc?

Source : Kahina l'Auresienne


Anonymous said...

Azul (Salute) Ahul (Hello),

In Tumz'abt (and not Tamzabit please) : TZ'IWA (n.f.), TIZ'IWAWIN (


shawi yegguma said...

Tanemmirt, thanks!

© 2006-2012 Awal_nu_Shawi