Sunday, March 4, 2007

FAQs


Q.
What is the aim of this blog ?
A. Our aim is to provide a free platform for the discussion and dissemination of ideas related to Tashawit. We seek to expose the beauty of shawi words and explore their creative dimensions in poetry, prose and music. We believe that AWAL, the word is the gate of cultural heritage, and that writing is the key to its permanence.

Q.Is this blog searchable ?
A. Yes.

Q. How can I conduct a search ?
A. There are two ways of conducting a search:
1-Type in the subject you are looking for in SEARCH BLOG, click and VOILA...
2-Use labels. Let us say you are looking for the subject Massinissa, all you have to do is click on the label Massinissa.

Q. How can I help ?
A. There are many ways you can help : participation, spreading the word, criticism, translation, transcribing texts...etc

Q. What language should I use?
A. My motto is : All Roads Lead To Tashawit. Use any language you feel comfortable with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am looking for the document entitled "Les Clitiques en Tachawith". Does anyone know where I can find a copy, please?
Thank you!

© 2006-2012 Awal_nu_Shawi